Tuesday 29 May, 2007

Yet another crisis. New place, new people but the problems aren't new. It's those same irritating insecurities that follow me around everywhere I go. That makes things even more frustrating. Everytime I think I have dealt with something and gotten rid of it for good it's back again! Including my defective ankles... That's what led to the "breakdown". As if being fucked in the head wasn't bad enough. Add to it the fact that one is in pain and can't walk around.

Enough about me feeling sorry for myself. I realised today that I was being so incredibly self-absorbed!!! Everyone is going through shit. That's just the way things are. I still don't believe that "switching off" and not thinking about something that's troubling me will make it go away. But if it is something I can't do a shit about then there is no point harping on and on about it. Easier said than done... I've spent all the 21 years of my life worrying about things that are not in my control. Maybe it is time to change. Lol... how many times have I said that to myself?!!? I always end up back here. Maybe this time will be different......

No comments: