Sunday 21 October, 2007

Closed-minded

Someone once told me something a while ago... a long while ago... I woke up today morning with those words creating havoc in my head... Funny that I remember those lines word for word...

"You were so nice to me when I was having my problems, but now that you're having yours, there seems to be nothing that I can do for you. You're all locked up in that little world of yours, and when I try knocking on the door, if I'm lucky you look up for a second and then go back inside."

It's quite a distressing thought... Do I really shut people off like that? Doesn't that pretty much amount to being dishonest? I mean, there are some people in your life that you share everything with or atleast they share everything with you and expect (rightfully so!) that you do the same but you don't... or can't. Thats not right... It just isn't.

You think you are an open book but then you realise that the only time that is the case is when you seek out advice for something you have already made up your mind about. Then the whole exercise is pointless, isn't it? Damn... that makes me the most closed-minded person I know!!!

No comments: